This is Bedugul Tour, the natural village that has stunning view and one of the most popular package for the visitor who come to Bali. Start you journey from your hotel and see all the places below. we will provide you with a local guide who will give you plenty of information that you want to know during your day tour. Panorama, culture, tradition, history, heritage, local life activities are related tour this day Tour.
Itineraries : pick up at 08.00 am from your hotel or any place in Bali area.
Tour Price : …..?
Note : Please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour!
- This tours will start a visit of Traditional Market, just to see and to let you know how the local life activities going on.
- Then continue to Pura Taman ayun or as known as Royal family temple. This temple built in 1634 by the king of Mengwi. This temple dedicated to the god Mahadewa and the king ancestor. Beside this temple used for the ceremonial purpose, when the school holiday comes, the students mostly use the area for a recreation. This temple has really big garden and really nice view.
- After that, we are going to see Pura Ulun Danu Beratan that located in Bedugul area. This temple predicted built in 1633, the temple near by the lake and dedicated to the lake goddess named Dewi Danu, this temple is symbolized of the people thanks because the water from the lake give life and prosperity.
- Next, we continue to see the spectacular view of Twins Lake (Buyan & tamblingan).
- After that we drive down to see the rice terraces of Jatiluwih, this is the biggest Rice Terraces in Bali that became one site of UNESCO, it is because of their organic & healthy Red rice. Jatiluwih is the most beautiful area in the island of Bali. We can have your lunch and do some trekking in Jatiluwih area as well. We can see the farmer using manual stuff while processing their land and see how do they grow or plant the rice.
- Finally, the end of the day we will drive you back to the hotel with so much blessing.
|The tours included||Comfortable A/c car, driver guide assistant, the use of sarong for the temples, mineral water, patrol, parking fee.|
|The tours not included||Entrance ticket, Lunch and your own expenses.|
Please book and send us an email for further information atThe tour will recommended to start at 8.00 to avoid the traffic jam, it may be flexible and depending on how much time you will spend in any attractive places. In other cases, you also may request the departure time on your convenience.
WA : +6287761022499
We are looking forward to see you in Bali !