Eastern Bali Tours
The tour will explore deeper to the east part of Bali Island. The beautiful view of nature while driving to all the places will give you unforgettable experiences.
Itineraries : Pick up at 08.00 am from your hotel
Tour Price : ….?
Note : Please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour !
- At First, we will visit Pura Goa Gajah (Elephant cave temple) which detected was built in 9 century. This place predicted used by two religion Hindu and Buddha to do their religious activities. Proved by some old statue and the temple architecture, it seem formerly those two religion live peacefully in this area.
- Then continue a visit to Kertagosa (The Justice Building) which located in Klungkung regency. This place really famous with the Kamasan painting which you can see on the selling of the building there, you can see the painting illustration that mostly telling about what will be happen after your dying according to your Karma. Long time ago in this area the war was happening, the local war again the Dutch, some rest from the war they kept in the museum there.
- Then continue to Pura Goa Lawah (Bats cave temple), in this temple you can see lot of bats, the local there consider as holy animal and consider as a guardian of the temple.
- Then a visit to Desa Tenganan as well known as the Original Bali Age village, here we still can see the original compound since long time ago, the hand weaving is the most popular things that the local do.
- After that, we continue our drive to Candidasa which very popular with the beach view.Then go to our last stop in Taman ujung (The King Palace) that built on 1901 by the king of Karangasem, according to the story the pool used a lot by the king of Karangasem for his palace. Here you might spend your time while see the beautiful architecture from the palace!
- Finally in the end of the day we drive you back to the hotel with a fresh mind
|The tours included||Comfortable A/c car, driver guide assistant, the use of sarong for the temples, mineral water, patrol, parking fee.|
|The tours not included||Entrance ticket, Lunch and your own expenses.|
The tour will recommended to start at 8.00 or 8.30 to avoid the traffic jam and will be finish around 5 pm, it may be flexible and depending on how much time you will spend in any attractive places. In other cases, you also may request the departure time on your convenience.
For further information, please contact us
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
WA : +6287761022499
Looking forward to see you in Bali!