Hop In to the glorious island of Nusa Penida!
An island southeast of Indonesia’s island Bali and a district of Klungkung Regency that includes the neighboring small island of Nusa Lembongan. The Badung Strait separates the island and Bali. The interior of Nusa Penida is hilly with a maximum altitude of 524.
Did you know: The best way to get to Nusa Penida from Bali is by boat from Sanur Beach !
- Pick up time will be at 6.30 Am
- We drive you to Sanur port to catch the fast boat that will cross to Nusa Penida Island at 8.00 Am. it will take more less 40 minutes.
- After you get there one of our best guide will waiting for you by holding a paper with your name on it and he will drive you and show you around the island.
- First going to Kelingking beach to get the best picture or view from the dinosaur island.
- Second we will drive you to see another beach call Broken beach and Angel Billabong, the best view ever.
- The third place will be the Crystal bay, this is one of the best spot to do snorkeling. if you wish to do snorkeling please let our guide know and he will arrange that for you.
- The last, we will drive you back to the port and catch the fast boat at 17.00 pm then back to Sanur beach, one of our driver will wait for you and drive you back to the hotel in Bali.
Tour price : ……?
Note : please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour!
Inclusion : pick up and Return transfer in Bali, local guide and private vehicle in Nusa Penida, return ticket for the fast boat and lunch.
Exclusion : Your personal expenses, Snorkeling Activities (optional),
What to bring : Cash for your personal expenses and sun block.Definitely, this Package will give you very beautiful memory.
For more information please contact us through :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WA : +6287761022499
Note : The return to Bali could be flexible, there are two option at 14.30 pm or 17.00 pm, please just let our guide know the we will accommodating that for you.
This day trip will give you unforgettable experience and Definitely you’ll have an unlimited Instagram post when you get there.