Ubud Cultural Tours in Bali
This tours is the most tours that the visitor looking for in Bali Island, this package will showing to you the authentic life of local activities and always trying to get a visit to a traditional ceremonial event.
Itineraries : Pick up at 08.00 am from your hotel or any places in Bali area.
Tour price : …..?
Note : Please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour!
Duration 8 to 10 hours /Private tour
- At first, I will take you to visit a Balinese dancing of Barong, here you could enjoy the Balinese performance that will show you the real local story, a fight of good spirit again the evil.
- Then, we continue to a local traditional Market in Sukawati, this is the biggest traditional market in Bali, here we will explore and see the local life activities. If you wish and spend your time for shopping, it is recommended.
- After that, we visit to the village temple of Batuan, this temple dedicated to the main Hindu gods names Brahma and Wisnu, they were consider as a creator and protector.
- Next we continue, to the waterfall of Tegenungan,
- After that we go to the Holy spring temple where you able to do purification caremony,
- After that we visit one of the local traditional house as known as Umah Bali, this is interesting to see and to learn how Balinese build their own original house a long time ago which based on kosalakosali (an ancient way to build Balinese compound),
- Then continue to The wood carver house to see how the artist work on a piece of wood and become really beautiful art.
- Afterward, we will suggest you to have lunch in a real Local Warung or a restaurant that located in the rice paddies.
- We continue to see the farmer in the village who often work on rice field, here we can do some walk on rice paddies. Meanwhile, we also able to see other interesting things or activities that we pass by accidentally.
- The last back to the hotel.
Inclusion: Local guide, comfortable car, parking fees, tax, sarong to enter the temple.
Exclusion: Entrance ticket, lunch and your personal expenses.
For further information please contact us:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WA : +6287761022499
for further information at :The tour will recommended to start at 8.00 to avoid the traffic jam and will be finish around 5 pm, it may be flexible and depending on how much time you will spend in any attractive places. In other cases, you also may request the departure time on your convenience.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
WA : +6287761022499
Looking forward to see you in Bali !