This day tour will show you the best and the most popular spot in Bali that obviously show the authentic part of the island. we will explore the countryside that located in western part of Bali that not a touristic area, but it has stunning view and still very natural.
Itineraries : Pick Up at 8.00 am from your hotel or any places in Bali area.
Tour Price : ….?
Note : Please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour !
- This tour will start by a visit of Traditional Market ,
- then continue to visit the Royal Family Temple that built in 1634 by the king of Mengwi,
- After that we drive you to visit coffee plantation to learn and see how local make coffee by a traditional stuff.
- Next continue to the Rice Terraces of Jatiluwih, which this place has a spectacular view in Bali, in this place you also can do a small trekking. After that,
- Then we drive pass by a small street with really good view to reach the hidden temple of Batukaru, this temple very quiet and has a spiritual atmosphere. This temple dedicated to Mahadewa god and formerly used a lot by the local for meditation.
- Then after that we continue to our last spot of Pura Tanah Lot, this temple very near by the sea and detected was built in 16 century by the Hindu holy priest names Dang hyangNirartha. Here we will spent our time to see the spectacular view of the sunset.
- Then back to the hotel
|The tours included
||Comfortable A/c car, driver guide assistant, the use of sarong for the temples, mineral water, patrol, parking fees, taxs
|The tours not included
||Entrance ticket, Lunch and your own expenses.
The tour will recommended to start at 8.00 to avoid the traffic jam and will be finish around 5 pm, it may be flexible and depending on how much time you will spend in any attractive places. In other cases, you also may request the departure time on your convenience.
For further information please sen us an email through :
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
WA : +6287761022499