Welcome to Bali island, here we would like to introduce you to one of our amazing day tour in Ubud, Bali. We are a local who provide you the beautiful trip while your staying in Bali. this day tour package will show to you about the village temples, and the volcano scenery in Bali. this is the best thing to do to get the authentic experience while you are here. please enjoy your vacation!
Itineraries : Pick up at 8.00 Am from your Hotel
Tour Price : …..?
Note : Please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour !
- This tour will start to visit the traditional local market; the activities of local market will show to you how Balinese daily life going on. We will see so many things that the people offer to the buyer freshly; they mostly grow that in their own garden and we could learn about kind of spacious.
- After that, we will continue to Tegenungan waterfall that created long time ago because of the earthquake, no much to explain about the waterfall, it is naturally the incredible view.
- Then we continue to Gunung Kawi temple, this temple predicted built since 11 century when Bali was ruled by the king, this temple is one of the historical and very old temple too see during your tour, the temple architecture still originally carved on the rock wall, this temple has wonderful landscape and it is worth to see.
- After that, we go to the temple names Pura Tirta Empul, this temple is one of the popular temples to see. This temple has a strong spiritual atmosphere. The peoples believe that the water that coming from the temple could be used for purification ceremony, which means to take away your negative energy. This temple predicted built in 9 century, but we cannot really see the real architecture since that time, because it has been renew or restored. Now, this temple as known as the holy spring temple.
- After we finish with the two temples, we will having break time at the coffee plantation, we will learning so much about the coffee plants and specially very popular coffee that coming from the poo of Luwak ( Kind of Indonesian nocturnal animal) which now is one of the most expensive coffee in the world and it is become booming and fashion everywhere around the world. This coffee plantation is really interesting to see and very educated as well, we will learn how Balinese processing coffee by a traditional way. We also have opportunity to test many different kinds of organic coffees and herbal teas that really good for your healthy.
- After that, we will continue the trip to the Kintamani village, in this village we will suggest you to have your lunch, we will definitely recommend very nice buffet restaurant. This restaurant has really delicious Indonesian or Balinese food, and of course it has a massive and spectacular view of Batur volcano and the Crater Lake.
- The end of the trip we will visit a beautiful view of rice terraces that located in Tegalalang village. In this place, we will learn how the rice works, how many times the farmers could get harvest a year, how the community system called Subak could apply in Bali and how the irrigation system works as well.
- Finally back to your hotel in Bali.
|The tours included
||Comfortable A/c car, driver guide assistant, the use of sarong for the temples, mineral water, patrol, parking fee.
|The tours not included
||Entrance ticket, Lunch and your own expenses.
The tour will recommended to start at 8.00 am to avoid the traffic jam and will be finish around 5 pm, it may be flexible and depending on how much time you will spend in any attractive places. In other cases, you also may request the departure time on your convenience.
For your further information regarding the price please contact us
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
WA : +6287761022499
Thank you, hope to see you in Bali.