Ubud is the best place to stay and see in the island of Bali. Ubud village is a town of Bali that located among rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. Ubud village is one of Bali’s major arts and culture center; it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud has a population about 30,000 people. Recently, it has become difficult to distinguish the town itself from the villages that surround it.
Itineraries : Pick up at 08:00 am from your hotel.
Tour Price : …..?
Note ; Please send us an email regarding the price and any question about this tour !
- This tour will show you how the real Balinese tradition looks like in Ubud village; start to visit the traditional Barong & Kris dance (optional) which related to one of our culture and tradition, that will show you how the art of Balinese dancing will perform. You will enjoy the performance for one hour, the dancing that combine with Balinese music instrument will amaze you, indeed. In the end of the performance you might take a picture with all the dancers.
- After that, we will continue to see the others Art villages such as batik factory & hand weaving, village of silver, painter house and wood carving village (Can be on your request as well). In these art villages, you will see how local people doing art things manually, we will see and learn about real art. In this villages you also could support the local economy if you do interested with their local arts. This is not about shopping things but also more about the way how local works on it, the high quality, real art and it is very educated.
- After that, we continue to visit one of the village temple names Batuan Temple, this temple is one of the importance temple in Batuan village, this temple predicted build in the year Saka 944. This temple dedicated to the Hindu gods names Brahwa god & Wisnu god, (the god of creator and the god of protector). We will explain to you a lot how Hindu temple in Bali and how the Hindu ceremony going on in Bali.
- Then, we go ahead to visit the natural waterfall of Tegenungan, not much to explain about this waterfall, this is naturally very nice waterfall that has beautiful view of nature. You also could enjoy your time and swimming as well.
- Next, we are going to visit Pura Goa Gajah (Elephant cave temple), this temple is one of the historical temple in Bali, this temple predicted built in 9 century around 1200 years ago, this temple found by the Dutch archaeology in the year 1930, this temple specifically dedicated to Hindu god name Ganesh, the symbol of education and protector as well.
- After that, we are going to visit the Tegallalang Rice Terraces, we will learn so much about how the rice works, how many times the farmers could get harvest for a year, how the community system called Subak could apply in Bali. You also could enjoy your lunch somewhere near by the rice terraces while enjoy the view.
- Then, our last stop will visit the sanctuary of Ubud monkey forest, this place could be the highlight of the day if you do like a monkeys. They are very nice monkeys and very interesting to see. Sometime they climb on your shoulder and that will be a gorgeous pictures. The monkeys in this area are protected by the local, they consider that the monkey is holy. Some ceremonial also prepared in the specific time for the monkeys. Sometimes, the monkeys could be very naughty so please be aware with your sun glasses and others shiny stuff.
- Then in the end of the day we will drive you back to the hotel with big happiness.
|The tours included
||Comfortable A/c car, driver guide assistant, the use of sarong for the temples, mineral water, patrol, parking fee.
|The tours not included
||Entrance ticket, Lunch and your own expenses.
The tour will recommended to start at 08.00 Am to avoid the traffic jam and will be finish around 5 pm, it may be flexible and depending on how much time you will spend in any attractive places. In other cases, you also may request the departure time on your convenience.
For further information, please contact us
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
WA : +6287761022499
Lets join us to get the best experience in Bali !